I'm an independent and fun loving woman who would love to find someone on the same wave length to have some fun, form a friendship, and hopefully connect with and start to build a relationship. Although I'm indpendent it would be nice to have that special someone to lean on and who can lean on me. I took some time for me after my divorce and now I want to get back out there and find someone to have fun with whether it be going to concerts, festivals, or beer tastings, fishing, spending time outdoors, or cooking and relaxing together. I love to try new foods and craft beers. I want to start traveling more than anything and I need a travel partner. :) I am attracted to intelligent, taller guys with a great smile who are obviously kind and thoughtful. I am very easy going and low maintenance but I know I deserve to be treated well and to have some fun. I am not in a hurry to jump in to anything...especially bed! ;)
I love all kinds of music, especially indie/alternative rock and I'm a die hard Beatles and Pearl Jam fan. I can play a bit of guitar but I'm out of practice. I enjoy collecting vinyl and going to concerts and scary movies and to cook, grill, and entertain family and friends.
Things I look for OR don't look for in a guy....
1) Don't be a pervert. It's WEIRD and the complete opposite of what I'm looking for.
2) If you don't like animals, especially dogs, we probably won't last. ;)
3) If you don't have a sense of humor and don't know how to laugh, we won't even be able to hold a converstation.
4) I want someone that has interests and is passionate about some things in his life, but I also want a man that is supportive and open to new things. I want to experience new things with someone, and even some "same 'ol things" that we both enjoy.
Some of my favorite things:
1) Good Beer....love trying new brews
2) Fishing for hours
3) Sushi, Thai, and Mexican food
4) Good music turned up REALLY loud
5) Long drives to nowhere on a nice day
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would love to do something interactive to break the ice like bowling or pool and then go somewhere quiet for dinner or coffee to get to know each other. I am pretty open to anything where we can have some fun.